"A society with no poverty in which all people have admittance to all the resources and can enjoy their human rights".
Azat Foundation, Baluchistan is committed to Excellence through Services. We exist “to establish a society in which every person can exercise their right to a life of dignity and have equal access to all the available resources on the earth”.
- To eradicate poverty by addressing the root causes.
- To work for the social-economic uplift of the communities and improvement in education, health and livelihoods through participatory community development activities.
- To struggle for the restoration and protection of human rights of the communities, including the right to sustainable livelihood, basic social services, right to life and security as well as right to social and political participation.
- To promote tolerance, unity and discipline to strengthen the Peace movement
- To strengthen institutions/ human resources in different sectors of life at all levels.